We know that, China is known for its abundance in population and its industrial production, but do we know that, Hong Kong, a city in china is known to have the largest number of skyscrapers in the world. Shaba Group is a China approved agent and can help you get the required visa to emigrate or visit the Republic of China.

A piece of information that can come in handy while planning your trip, i.e., there is a distinct rule in china which requires you to register your place of residence within 24 hours of arrival. If you stay overnight anywhere, you are supposed to go through the procedure of registering your presence at the nearest police station. If you’re travelling around and staying at hotels, the procedure is taken care by the hotel itself when you register with them. However, if you plan to stay somewhere else, then you yourself have to register your presence.

Choose Your Service